Virtual SmartZone – High Scale (vSZ-H)
WiFi is faced with growing challenges in delivering high-performance and reliable WiFi. Enterprises must meet consumer needs for high-density, flexibility, cost efficiency, and the ability to serve multiple branches. The Ruckus virtual SmartZone – High Scale (vSZ-H) is a virtualized WLAN controller solution that meets these demands.
Delivering the benefits and easy scaling capabilities of virtualization, the Ruckus virtual SmartZone – High Scale (vSZ-H) is designed to provide maximum scalability and flexibility with Network Functions Virtualization (NFV). This new WiFi platform offers ‘WiFi-as-you-grow’— the capability for your network to grow with and adapt to the changing needs of your business and deliver an optimal wireless experience.
- Performance and scalability: Supports up to 30,000 APs and 300,000 WiFi clients per vSZ-H cluster.
- Network Flexibility: deploy in single or multi-tenancy modes to with a scale and performance that addresses the needs of your business and your network.
- WiFi as you grow: easily transition from another SmartZone WiFi controller to either vSZ version with Smart Licensing.
- Built-in scalability and reliability supporting service fault tolerance.
Single- and Multi-Tenant
- The flexibility of deploying a single or multi-tenant solution to address enterprise and MSP requirements.
- Simply port licenses from other SmartZone platforms to adapt your WiFi network to your business needs.
Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) Location Based Services
- Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) Location Based Services The industry’s first cloud-based location technology enabling service providers and enterprises to deliver a wide range of LBS applications.
Smartway Bonjour Gateway Support
- Zero-configuration service that supports client access to services like Apple’s AirPlay, AirPrint, and other mDNS products like ChromeCast across VLANs and subnets.
Hotspot 2.0 Release 2
- WiFi offloading with network discovery and carrier authentication using 802.1X/EAP as a service.